Our French restaurant ‘La Cuisine’ immerses guests in a friendly, artistic decor that elegantly combines large tables and more private alcoves.
Guest tables face the open kitchen of Chef Laurent André, who joined the hotel in 2013. Hans incorporates light and flavorful notes in his sophisticated, generous and spontaneous French cuisine.
His flavors are beautifully complemented by the wines selected by our Head Sommelier Manuel Peyrondet (Meilleur Ouvrier de France and Best Sommelier in France) and by the desserts, macarons and chocolates created by famous pastry chef Pierre Hermé, the “Picasso of Pastry”.
A magnificent fresco, ‘A Garden in Paris’, by French artist Stéphane Calais, graces the ceiling.
And during warm weather, the Terrace naturally opens up with seating for brunch, lunch and dinner.
Opening hours: La Cuisine is open daily:
- Breakfast: 7am to 10:30am (58€ per person for Breakfast Buffet, 44€ for Continental Breakfast)
- Lunch*: 12:30pm to 2:30pm (à la carte, or 2-course menu + coffee at 58€ per person and 3-course menu + coffee at 75€ per person)
- Dinner: 7:00pm to 10:30pm (à la carte or Menu from 96€ per person available for groups only)
- Saturday brunch (close from July 12th to September 5th) : 12:30pm to 3:30pm (83€ per person – excluding soft drinks, and alcoholic drinks, free for children under 6 and 50% for children aged between 6 and 12)
- Royal Brunch on Sunday : 12:00 noon to 3:30pm (120€ per person – excluding soft drinks, and alcoholic drinks, free for children under 6 and 50% for children aged between 6 and 12)
- Lunch, dinner and brunch in the garden in the Summer season
- *Brunch only available on Saturday and Sunday at lunchtime
Ph: +33 (0)1 42 99 98 80
Buffet Breakfast Menu
Summer Lunch Menu
Summer Dinner Menu
Desserts Menu – Pierre Hermé Paris
Sunday Brunch Menu