Its Mansard roof with a stunning view overlooking the City of Lights gives the ‘Ray Charles’ Lifestyle Suite the quintessential ambience of a privileged Parisian apartment.
This luxurious space – in which ‘The Genius’ resided for quite some time – stands out amongst the city’s five-star suites, including a private entrance, sumptuous bedroom with a deluxe bed and walk-in closet, and a white marble bathroom equipped with an ample bathtub and shower. The open living room gives the ideal combination of culture and relaxation with its plush sofa and concealed large-screen television, hand-crafted furniture designed by Philippe Starck, Pleyel grand piano and an acoustic guitar.
The Ray Charles Suite also reveals unique Art Deco pieces from the hotel’s private collection and features a series of portraits of the artist by Arlette Kotchounian, a photographer whose work captured behind-the-scenes and on-stage moments, often unpublished, of world-class musicians such as Ray Charles, Miles Davis or Stevie Wonder.
Size: 85 to 105 sqm (915 to 1,130 sq feet)
Special Offer: book a Lifestyle Suite and get a complimentary airport transfer (round trip).
NEW: our ‘Jazz it Up’ package offers a private jazz concert with a pianist in our Ray Charles Suite. Click here for more info.
- Layout: Open dining room, one bedroom, and bathroom
- Living area with executive working desk
- Spacious walk-in closet
- Hand-crafted furniture designed by Philippe Starck
- Refrigerated private bar with choice French products
- Unique art pieces by French and international artists
- Selection of coffee table art books curated by our Art Bookstore
- Acoustic guitar so you can express your creativity
- Luxurious, custom-made linens and goose down bedding
- Hypoallergenic pillows (upon request)
- Art Newsletter from our Art Concierge
- Children’s amenities by children’s couture house BONPOINT
- Connecting rooms (upon request)
- Walk-in shower and free-standing claw-footed bath
- Japanese ‘Toto’ toilet
- Clarins amenities
- Plush terry bathrobes and slippers
- Signature Eau de Parfum and organic children’s skin care line by BONPOINT, with extracts of orange blossom, cotton and cherry
- Two High definition 42” plasma-screen televisions
- Broadcast system with 99 TV channels from 22 countries
- High-quality Internet connection, both wired and wireless
- Wii and PlayStation® (upon request)
- DVD player (upon request)
- High quality Parrot or Geneva audio system which allows integration of iPod or MP3
- Unlimited access to our 1,500sqm Spa My Blend by Clarins (pool, fitness, sauna, laconium)
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Daily newspaper delivery
- Personalised butler service (additional charge)
- Express laundry service available (additional charge)
- Dedicated children’s menu in all our F&B outlets and Room Service
- Access to our inspiring children’s Programme, Le Petit Royal, with fun artistic workshops led by professional artists, pizza-making workshops with our Michelin-star chefs, DJ classes for teenagers, a range of guided tours in Paris, and much more