Among our luxurious Lifestyle Suites, one really stands out for its unique history and character.
Its Mansard roof with a stunning view overlooking the City of Lights gives our ‘Ray Charles’ Lifestyle Suite the quintessential ambience of a privileged Parisian apartment.
This luxurious space – in which ‘The Genius’ resided for quite some time – stands out amongst the city’s five-star suites, including a private entrance, sumptuous bedroom with a deluxe bed and walk-in closet, and a white marble bathroom equipped with an ample bathtub and shower. The open living room gives the ideal combination of culture and relaxation with its plush sofa and concealed large-screen television, hand-crafted furniture designed by Philippe Starck, Pleyel grand piano and an acoustic guitar.
The ‘Ray Charles’ Lifestyle Suite also reveals unique Art Deco pieces from the hotel’s private collection and features a series of portraits of the artist by Arlette Kotchounian, a photographer whose work captured behind-the-scenes and on-stage moments, often unpublished, of world-class musicians such as Ray Charles, Miles Davis or Stevie Wonder.
Size: 85 to 105 sqm (915 to 1,130 sq feet)
Special Offer: book a Lifestyle Suite and get a complimentary airport transfer (round trip).
NEW: our ‘Jazz it Up’ package offers a private jazz concert with a pianist in our ‘Ray Charles’ Lifestyle Suite. Click here for more info.
– Layout: Open dining room, one bedroom, and bathroom
– Living area with executive working desk
– Spacious walk-in closet
– Hand-crafted furniture designed by Philippe Starck
– Refrigerated private bar with choice French products
– Unique art pieces by French and international artists
– Selection of coffee table art books curated by our Art Bookstore
– Acoustic guitar so you can express your creativity
– Luxurious, custom-made linens and goose down bedding
– Hypoallergenic pillows (upon request)
– Art Newsletter from our Art Concierge
– Children’s amenities by children’s couture house BONPOINT
– Connecting rooms (upon request)
– Walk-in shower and free-standing claw-footed bath
– Japanese ‘Toto’ toilet
– Clarins amenities
– Plush terry bathrobes and slippers
– Signature Eau de Parfum and organic children’s skin care line by BONPOINT, with extracts of orange blossom, cotton and cherry
– Two High definition 42” plasma-screen televisions
– Broadcast system with 99 TV channels from 22 countries
– High-quality Internet connection, both wired and wireless
– Wii and PlayStation® (upon request)
– DVD player (upon request)
– High quality Parrot or Geneva audio system which allows integration of iPod or MP3
– Unlimited access to our 1,500sqm Spa My Blend by Clarins (pool, fitness, sauna, laconium)
– 24-hour in-room dining
– Daily newspaper delivery
– Personalised butler service (additional charge)
– Express laundry service available (additional charge)
– Dedicated children’s menu in all our F&B outlets and Room Service
– Access to our inspiring children’s Programme, Le Petit Royal, with fun artistic workshops led by professional artists, pizza-making workshops with our talented chefs, DJ classes for teenagers, a range of guided tours in Paris, and much more