The exquisite Raffles Suite exudes turn-of-the-century Parisian sophistication. Optimum comfort meets attention to the finest detail.
Along with three bedrooms and a personal fitness space, this fabulous presidential suite offers a very generous reception room that leads into a sumptuous dining room for private dinners. Access to this restful sanctum is by private entrance with its own lift. 1 unit in this category is available at the hotel.
Room Amenities & Services – Layout: 3 bedrooms, 1 living room, 1 sitting room, 1 dining room, 1 well-equipped kitchen, 1 working desk, 1 fitness room, walk-in closets, 3 bathrooms
– Hand-crafted contemporary furniture designed by Philippe Starck
– Refrigerated private bar with choice French products with a Nespresso machine
– 7 high Definition plasma-screen televisions with 99 TV channels from 20 countries
– Clarins amenities available in our spacious bathroom
- Japanese "Toto" toilet
– Unlimited access to our 1,500 sqm Spa My Blend by Clarins (pool, fitness, sauna, laconium)
– Unique art pieces from the hotel’s private collection
– Selection of books curated by our Art Bookstore
– Acoustic guitar
– Custom-made linens and goose down bedding
– Art Newsletter from our Art Concierge
– 24-hour in-room Dining
Royal Monceau Suite
This immense luxury suite with one wonderfully spacious bedroom features sleek custom-made furniture and has a wealth of artworks on display.