Each of our vast Lifestyle Suites has its own character, although they all share the same Art Deco-inspired styling.
Carefully selected art gives these suites exceptional style, and an acoustic guitar is on hand to encourage musical creativity. Do not miss the Ray Charles Suite, where the legendary singer-songwriter once stayed, and which is now home to a magnificent piano. 8 units in this category are available at the hotel.
Room Amenities & Services – Layout: 1 bedroom, 1 living room, 1 open dining area, 1 working desk, 1 walk-in closet, 1 bathroom
– Hand-crafted contemporary furniture designed by Philippe Starck
– Refrigerated private bar with choice French products
– High Definition plasma-screen television with 99 TV channels from 20 countries
– Clarins amenities available in our spacious bathroom
– Unlimited access to our 1,500 sqm Spa My Blend by Clarins (pool, fitness, sauna, laconium)
– Unique art pieces from the hotel’s private collection
– Selection of books curated by our Art Bookstore
– Acoustic guitar
– Custom-made linens and goose down bedding
– Art Newsletter from our Art Concierge
– 24-hour in-room Dining
All the space and comfort you need to feel at home including a kitchen area, workspace and home cinema, perfect for long stays.