Accessed by the Palace's private lift, this top-floor luxury suite offers sweeping views over the rooftoops of Paris, and is bathed in natural daylight.
With its well-equipped kitchen, workspace, two bedrooms, and living room where you can receive guests and hold dinners, our Penthouse Suite combines all the advantages of a private residence with the benefits of exclusive luxury services. 1 unit in this category is available at the hotel.
Room Amenities & Services – Layout: 2 bedrooms, 1 seperate living/dining room, 1 well-equipped kitchen, 1 working desk, 1 walk-in closet, 1 bathroom
– Hand-crafted contemporary furniture designed by Philippe Starck
– Dedicated Butler 24/7
– Refrigerated private bar with choice French products
– High Definition plasma-screen television with 99 TV channels from 20 countries
– Clarins amenities available in our spacious bathroom
– Unlimited access to our 1,500 sqm Clarins & myBlend Spa (pool, fitness, sauna, laconium)
– Unique art pieces from the hotel’s private collection
– Selection of books curated by our Art Bookstore
– Acoustic guitar
– Custom-made linens and goose down bedding
– Art Newsletter from our Art Concierge
– 24-hour in-room Dining
Royal Monceau Suite
This immense luxury suite with one wonderfully spacious bedroom features sleek custom-made furniture and has a wealth of artworks on display.