by 03/22/2014 | Food Newson
Chef Roberto Rispoli has just launched an exciting new Spring menu for Il Carpaccio (1 Michelin star). Come and discover beautiful dishes bursting with flavours, cooked with the freshest Italian produce including hand-picked capers from Linosa Island off Sicily, burrata from Andria, Sicilian citrus and red shrimps from Sicily.
Some of his must-try signature dishes include:
- Raw and cooked artichoke salad, broad beans, Pecorino Romano and little bread with ricotta and mint
- Burrata from “Andria”, asparagus salad
- Black ink “Spring” Bruschetta, with lobster in lemon sauce, marinated vegetables and arugula Pesto
- Black ink Farfalle pasta, scampi, sautéed cuttlefish and citrus lemon
- Sautéed fillet of John Dory, saffron and ‘Tarocco’ Sicilian oranges, fennel, dried capers from Linosa Island, citrus sauce
And as the finishing touch to a perfect meal, why not try Pierre Hermé’s delicious ‘Zuccotto’, with sponge biscuit, Amaretto, cream with caramelized dried fruits Hazelnut cream, Gianduia chocolate cream?
Please click here to view our Lunch and Dinner Menu.
Information and booking:
Ph. : +33 (0)1 42 99 98 90 – Email : email@example.com
For more Food News, please click here.
by 03/04/2014 | Food Newson
Detox on your plate, now that’s trendy! But no need for drastic diets or hard-core gym time, instead let’s opt for good health and energy…
As we launch our new MY ROYAL DETOX package at restaurant La Cuisine, we are pleased to propose one of our three new “Royal Booster” smoothies, made with Chia seeds, fresh fruit and spices, available during our breakfast buffet.
The nutritional benefits of Chia seeds are absolutely exceptional: gluten-free, containing 20% protein, 20% Omega-3 (8 times more than salmon), 5 times more calcium than milk and 7 times more vitamin C than oranges. An ideal way to begin the day full of energy!
Which is our preferred “Royal Booster”? It was created by our own Director of Security, Grégory Burgel, who is a high-level athlete, martial arts specialist and passionate about nutrition. Grégory created a smoothie as delicious as it is balanced, including pears, dates, Chia seeds, lemon, almond water and black pepper.
“Before focusing on the right blend of flavors, I wanted to optimize the body’s assimilation of the nutritional benefits of the Chia seeds,” he explains. “Pears, rich in vitamins C, K and copper (essential for athletes), contain fibers that help to lower cholesterol and regulate blood glucose levels. Dates give a quick energy boost thanks to their high glycemic index. Almond water is rich in calcium and iron and helps to absorb the vitamin C. The black pepper stimulates digestive juices allowing for better absorption of the vitamins and minerals by the body. Finally, the lemon gives it that extra kick.”
Come discover the “Royal Boosters” smoothies during the breakfast buffet at our restaurant La Cuisine and all day on the menu at our Bar Long (16 euros)
by 03/04/2014 | Food Newson
Available throughout the day, these teas are effective and entirely organic, and created in partnership with herbalists and nutritionists.
FLOWER INFUSIONS® BY PASCAL HAMOUR (12€)
ORGANIC GRAPEFRUIT ‘FLOWER INFUSION’
Organic apple, hibiscus flower and rose, with passionfruit and grapefruit
ORGANIC MELISSEA ‘FLOWER INFUSION’ RELAXING EFFECT
Organic melissa, verbena, cinnamon and orange
ORGANIC CERISEA ‘FLOWER INFUSION’ DETOX EFFECT
Organic queen-of-the-meadow, horsetail herbs, peppermint and fresh mint
ORGANIC ROMACEA ‘FLOWER INFUSION’ DIGESTIVE EFFECT
Fennel seed, verbena leaf, rosemary leaf, natural grapefruit flavour
ORGANIC TONICEA ‘FLOWER INFUSION’ TONIC EFFECT
Ginseng, hibiscus flowers, rose hip, natural red fruit flavours
ORGANIC VEINOCEA ‘FLOWER INFUSION’ VEINOTONIC EFFECT
Red vine, hamamelis, horse chestnut, blackcurrant, natural lemon flavour
ORGANIC OCEANIA ‘FLOWER INFUSION’ DETOX EFFECT
Organic mint and sea weeds (wakame, nori, dulse, fucus, laminaria)
HERBAL TEA (12€)
- Organic Chamomile
- Lime blossom organic herbal tea, Lime-blossom & mint organic herbal tea
- Verbena organic herbal tea, Verbena & Peppermint organic herbal tea
- Peppermint organic herbal tea
- Black tea (organic English Breakfast tea, organic Darjeeling tea, organic Royal Assam tea)
- Green tea (organic Darjeeling green tea, organic Darjeeling green tea with jasmine, organic Sencha from Japan)
- Flavoured black tea (organic Earl Grey tea, organic Lapsang Souchong tea, ‘Orient Dream’ tea with a blend of Assam, Ceylan, cinnamon and spices)
- Organic theine-free Rooibos